Friday, September 03, 2004

Online Psychosis

I am full-on creeped out by Nancy the Online Psychic (see below). She has "guessed" my card five times straight now. I refuse to believe that she is really psychic, in fact, I refuse to believe that anyone named Nancy is really sitting by her computer somewhere waiting for me to try to sneak one past her. Then again, if she's really psychic I guess she doesn't even need the computer to know when I'm trying to expose her scamming ways. Even if she were real, wouldn't she have trouble when everyone logs in at once? I mean, God can handle that kind of multi-tasking but Nancy's just claims to be psychic, not omnipresent. But she's gotten it right every single time and I wanna know WHY and HOW...?

1 comment:

Swiftyjess said...

is it the 5 of Spades?