Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Deja vu, again

Apparently my name means "youthful." I shoulda seen all of this coming...

Neighbor: "what do you mean you worked with college students, you're, like, 21!"
Me: "WHAT!?? We had this conversation already."
N: "You're turning red and the cords in your neck are popping out. Why are you upset?"
Me: "Because I'm not 21!!"
N: "You had students? Did they call you Julie Brown, like the VJ?"
Me: "I know who both of the Julie Browns are... the redheaded one with the obnoxious voice and Downtown Julie Brown! Does that prove it?"
N: "So what, are you.... ummm.... 26?"
Me: "I'm TWENTY-NINE!"
N: "Oh... I was even guessing up, too. I thought you were gonna say 24 so I gave you the benefit of the doubt."

1 comment:

Swiftyjess said...

Yeah, what is with you and your youthful appearance? Do you use Oil of Olay or what? :-)