Saturday, November 12, 2005

Talk Nerdy To Me

I had a sad 20 minutes this week. Not really a sad week, it was actually fine, it just had a sad part. And I happened to call Andrew during my 20-minute pity-fest, thinking it would help, but somehow it didn't. After a minute or two of talking about me, and realizing that was just going to make me cry, I insisted that we stop talking about me and talk about something else. So what did he pick? Economics and Sociology statistical research. After a few minutes, I really was crying. "You're making me lonelier," I said, "because there are no nerds in Los Angeles."

Time to infiltrate Cal Tech...

2 comments:

Becky said...

I heart nerds, too!

Swiftyjess said...

I have a hard time believing that there are NO nerds in L.A.
Aren't nerds the best? Who else but a nerd would choose stat research to talk about in order to make one feel better? :-)