Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm down with heresy, yeah you know me

Being that Fuller is a non-denominational evangelical school, there are a few key things everybody here agrees on and we have (mostly) healthy disagreement on just about everything else, from drinking and dancing to doctrines of atonement. Basically, everybody thinks that what somebody else thinks is heresy, but we do a pretty good job of dialoguing about our differences and hanging onto our commonality. Recently quoted in the Semi, the campus newspaper:

"I'm a heretic, you're a heretic, we're all heretics. Can't we all just love the baby Jesus?"

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey,are you the chick who wrote this article:
http://archives.thedaily.washington.edu/1999/021299/F2.crushes.html
If you are, I LOVE you; that was excellently written and knowing.
(going through an infatuation myself, it's pretty bad)
Diane
*RANDOM NOTER*