Monday, December 12, 2005

living and dying in LA

... because really, dying is what I felt like I was doing last night. And most of today, too. After a pickup game yesterday, I found myself doubled over coughing on the side of the field for a few minutes before I could make it to my car. I made it home fine though, and thought it would calm down. But it wound up getting worse throughout the night, and this morning I felt like an elephant was sitting on my head. My whole body was aching from hacking the whole night through.

Anyway, I went in to urgent care today to see if I had pneumonia, and it turns out I've developed asthma. My body seems to be rejecting living in LA.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Asthma? It must be from all of that "clean" L.A. air!

Anonymous said...

dude, EXACT same thing from East Oakland. thought i was dying - bronchitis, pneumonia... nope. Ghetto air.

Becky said...

Oh no! I think what you need is a good dose of clean mountain air. Come on over!