Thursday, June 21, 2007

Security Guard

So we have this security guard at work... at least, I think that is his job title, and he does wear a uniform that makes him look like one. And while I can't say I've ever felt unsafe at work, at least not during the daytime, it is on the outskirts of a sketchy area and right next door to an adult clinic that serves the chronically/severely mentally ill. So I would at least like the security guard to sort of look like he's ready to deal with an incident, should one arise. To start with, he's about 5'6" and maybe weighs a buck ten. But aside from that, theoretically, I don't think he should be sitting on the bench outside all afternoon with his shoes and socks off, picking between his toes. I mean, I just think it would take a while to get them back on if he needed to chase someone or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that sounds like your safety is his priority. Ha ha.