Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Randomata

Ooh! Oooh! It's my favorite thing EVER.... (here's a hint)! For most of you, summer probably ended a while ago, but we still had the air conditioning on all of last week. Yesterday, though, it rained. Lots. Nickel-sized hail, even. Booming thunder. Torrential downpour. The palm trees on Los Robles bent over in the wind like old men, straining to hear the sloshy "ping!" of rain bouncing off of manhole covers and see the newly-minted marshes sprung up in front yards everywhere.

All in all, it was really splended timing for me to take up crocheting Saturday night at Sarah and Sarah's apartment. So last night, I made my first hat in my Gospels class, in between copying down lecture comments from my professor like "let's finish up Mark real fast, and then we'll talk about demons."

No comments: